Sunday, December 12, 2010

Style.Design.Art

Hi all!!
I just spent all day figuring how to use these new templates, and I came up with something I liked, until I actually customize it to my personal taste. So, a bit about me. I am a Fashion Design student, I just started this semester and it's been challenging but for the first time, in a long time I have felt very confident in myself, that the field I chose was the field I was meant to flourish in! With that said, I started getting into Styling projects recently, though I ended up doing them in the duration of the semester, before going to school I figured it would be nice to build some sort of portfolio of Styling and I have been a Certified Makeup Artist for about 5-6 years now. In the past 2 years I have gotten into a more creative outlook on makeup, getting into a more Avant-garde aspect. Love to get messy and creative! Anyways, the blog will focus on projects from school, as well Styling photo-shoots and anything Fashion related! Please feel free to share opinions and comments!!
Enjoy!
Ammara

No comments:

Post a Comment