Thursday, March 24, 2011

A new beginning w/out starting over...

Finally updating this. I felt like my blog wasn't ready for the world to see. I started reading loads of blogs in my spare time and felt like I needed get on it, asap! There's no perfect timing and I think I was just waiting to be totally ready. I started looking at some of my favorite bloggers, [found a new one yesterday] and realized they were fairly basic when they first started, and one was in 2008 and the other one 2009. I'm not uber technical but I am not close to "caveman" style where I cant show my stuff off. 
Another worry I started having was understanding/making a website and a high-tech blog. Don't need to do it! 
I wanted to wait till I got back from NY to really start showing my sense of style/ makeup etc but I realized even when I add new pieces to my Wardrobe I can add that here as well. Eventually I can get up to the high tech stuff but I need to keep writing. I will, at some point, update my "ABOUT ME" section too! So to start off, Ill share my favorite blogs which I am ABSOLUTELY in love with, and through these bloggers I've come to realize that a blog is a blank canvas to merely express one's self, so that's what I am sticking with, and once I get my own laptop Ill add/ and learn the HTML stuff I need to make it Jazzy!



Ciao!
Ammara 

No comments:

Post a Comment