Thursday, April 7, 2011

Audrey Heburn Remembered

 A few years ago, I was told I resemble Audrey (I wish). I had no idea who she was but I looked her up and fell in love with her. I didn't know she had passed a long time ago, (early 90's). At the time, I heard so much about Breakfast at Tiffany's so I assumed it was a fairly new movie. During my undergrad I was told to watch Roman Holiday by one of my professors, after telling him I loved The Pianist, I figured the movies were related. I wasn't in the mood for a cry fest, and one day when I was in Block Buster's I came across it. I grabbed it but didn't feel like watching. When I saw her name in the title I put it and fell in love. She was one of the most beautiful women to have ever lived, a woman every girl should try to emulate. So far Ive seen, Breakfast At Tiffany's, Roman Holiday, The Nun Story, My Fair Lady, Paris When it Sizzled, Charade, Wait Until Dark, Two for the Road, Funny Face, Sabrina, War and Peace, The Children's Hour, and How to Steal a Million. Shes absolutely the loveliest person EVER.
One of the greatest women in history.

No comments:

Post a Comment