Saturday, April 9, 2011

Swag from 1st day of Sport's Tournament

Yesterday, I signed up for badminton, I didn't actually think we were playing yesterday, cuz I definitely was NOT dressed for it. I was wearing Skinny jeans, a mock neck black sweater, and a black/grey striped cardigan, with suede open toe ankle wedges, but I wasnt sure if it was appropriate so I drove to HM on my way there and found this Tunic Sweater. Each division of the DMV/Harrisburg Region had shirts made.. When Badminton started I found someone who actually had the same shoe size as me (6) Like a RARITY! DC high tops. So funky!    Taken via Blackberry, wore these for like an 1 hour, and never played, game got postponed cuz the opposing team didnt show up :S (and yes, I am wearing the T-shirt over the sweater because that's how we had to wear them.  





Outfit: Forever21 Scarf, HM Grey/Salmon Tunic Sweater, DC Hightops, American Rag Skinny Jeans Lajna t shirt

2 comments: